The Urgent Threats Forum will take place June 6-7, 2017 in New York City. Since 2006 these Global Forums have convened public and private sector leaders in international cities including Florence, Singapore, London, Berlin and New York. Senior government leaders, senior executives and world-renowned experts have come together to share their insights and strategies.
Topics to be discussed will include:
- The Overall Threat Landscape: examining leading risk intelligence & key threats to the organization
- Corporate Risk Benchmarking: peer organizations compare key risks
- Technology Enhanced Resilience: What can we expect in the near term?
- Terrorism Abroad & At Home
- Severe Weather Outlook
- Assessment of the Latest Cyber Threats
- What to Expect Under the new U.S. Administration
- Update on The Metropolitan Resilience Network
- Lone Wolf Terrorism & Militant Extremists
- A Look at the new enhanced G-SIT: global situational intelligence tool
- Global Infectious Disease: a look at what is on the horizon